Monday, September 10, 2012

New Snow



November 30
            HOLY SNOW! Well the inconvenient timing kind of sucked to drive home in after school but the result in the morning was so beautiful. I have been waiting for so long for it to finally show. Taking pictures of leaves on the ground was starting to get old. Now there is the good old white stuff weighing down the branches of the trees and completely covering the ground. The perfect sparkly untouched snow covering my front yard had me staring for the longest time. As I mentioned in a previous blog, I live in kind of a forest. I live off a main road but you can’t see the house from it. I guess you can just say I have a really long drive way. My random long drive way just happens to look really REALLY cool when we get heavy snow.

So this picture was worth the snow caving in over and into my boots but it was almost impossible for me to leave my own house because of how deep the snow was. I wish that the snow plow people would plow our drive way along with all the other side streets. I need a bigger vehicle I guess…

No comments:

Post a Comment