Monday, September 10, 2012

Nightly

Hmm... First blog since December. It's been awhile. How about a quick update on life!

To start off I no longer live in Saginaw with my parents. Which means no more long driveway and railroad tracks by my house. I now reside in Bay City. I have been trying to stay busy with my photography as much as possible, but I have also obtained a job at Sam's Club in Saginaw so I have not had as much time to take photos until just recently. The location of the apartment is pretty awesome. It's right in the middle of all the happenings in Bay City and it is very close to the river. Almost exactly a mile, which is perfect because I love walks. 

Enough about my life, back to the pictures! We have reverted back to the night shots because it takes a lot of teamwork and walking (most enjoyable). Some of them did not turn out as well as planned due to lack of street lighting but that's okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment