Thursday, September 8, 2011

Expermiental

Photography has always been my main hobby that I am able to do all year around. It's nice to just get out of the house for me in any kind of weather because I love nature so much (maybe a little too much). While I walk I would get so bored just looking around and listening to my own foot steps. So whenever I go for a walk I always have my camera. Then I can at least capture the beauty on my walk so that other people can see what is out there. After being an active photographer for so long I began to get bored of the typical point and shoot method (although I still enjoy it). Experimental photography became quite a passion for me when I started learning a little more about my camera. For those who know little or nothing about the subject of cameras, experimental photography is pretty much using the cameras basic settings differently than most people would or exaggerating the purpose of the setting. So today I decided to experiment with one of my lenses. Instead of attaching it to my camera I thought it would create a cool effect if I just held it away from the camera and used a different perspective. The lens I used is a semi fish eye lens that I found for a cheep price. You can tell what a fish eye lens does by just looking at what you can see through the lens that it gives a much larger range of view compared to just a standard lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment