Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Beginnings


Finally the color of the leaves are changing to various warm colors of burnt orange, maroon, and browns. I very much enjoy the fact that I can wear jeans and a long sleeve and not be too hot nor too cold. I'm a winter clothes type of girl anyways. As for the view, the colors of the trees make for beautiful and wonderful landscape photos. I will probably be working on a lot of fall shots, seeing as my aunt is my biggest photography fan and she likes to print off my pictures and decorate her home with them. It is quite flattering actually. Apparently the color scheme of her living room is a range of orange and warm colors so she told me to strive for some fall pictures so she can decorate her living room also. There is not enough change in the trees yet to accomplish the pictures I know she wants, but it is still very wonderful outside and I just could not pass up the moment to take some random pictures of the fallen leaves that signal the beginning of fall. The photo above was taken using my fish eye lens that I talked about in my very first blog. That is what a picture looks like when the lens is actually connected to the camera and I'm not just holding it in my hand. I found out after I purchased the lens off the internet that it doubles as a macro lens. Macro shots are really close up shots on a small subject. This lens actually gets some pretty good detail for the low quality that it is. This picture is of a leaf that is starting to change it's colors.
These last couple pictures are just some random ones that I took of the fallen leaves. It was nice just sitting in the sun snapping pictures... one of my favorite things to do in the fall.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall and when the leave change colors. So beautiful! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete